A Dog Training Treat Pouch is a life saver when you take your dog or dogs for a walk. It carries the things you need so you don’t have to.
It has a convenient main pouch for storing bigger items like kibbles and treats. This same main compartment can also be used for toys and other goodies. Best yet, it’s waterproof so you can turn it inside out and rinse it off or wash it when it starts to smell a little funky.
A large zipper compartment in front stores your personal items. Things like keys, mobile phone and money or change fit great inside.
Then there is a little mesh pouch in front that lets you put some quick access things in there.
The final item is a little zipper pouch on the back that lets you put a small roll of poop bags so you can access them one at a time through a dispenser.
Dog Treat Pouch
- Great for Dog Training and Walks
- Poop Bag Dispenser
- Zipper Pocket for Phone/Wallet
- Mesh Pouch for other Items
Dog Training Treat Pouch has 3 Wearing Options:
- Belt Clip – clips on belt, shorts or pants
- Shoulder Strap – my favorite over the shoulder method
- Waist band – wraps around your waist and connects to loops on the pouch
The eBook comes with the Dog Treat Pouch, but you can download it below for free.